Princess Misty is a G1 Unicorn Pony.
- Pose: Moondancer Pose
- Body Colour: Purple
- Hair Colour: Pink with purple tinsel
- Eye Colour: Blue
- Symbol: Gold oval-shaped medallion with pink jewel
Note: These stories are reproduced exactly as they appear on the ponies' backcards, including all errors.
US Backcard Story
Deep within the enchanted forest, Princess Misty searched for the answer to how she became a princess. She asked the evergreen trees, but they didn't know. Neither did the snowy mountains nor the little woodland creatures. But the wise west wind heard her plea and told her that Princess Ponies are the most magical ponies in Ponyland. Their jeweled medallions hold secrets for happiness and their glittering streaks of hair glimmer with good wishes. Hearing this, she set off to make a special wish come true.
UK Princess Misty
UK Princess Misty Variant I
- Coral tail with red tinsel/no medallion
This is a UK variant of Princess Misty with a coral tail with red tinsel. She has a transparent diamond on her rump instead of the metallic medallion seen on 'regular' Princess Ponies.
UK Princess Misty Variant II
- Lilac tail/no tinsel in tail/no medallion
This is a UK variant of Princess Misty with a lilac tail with no tinsel in it. She also has a transparent diamond on her rump instead of the metallic medallion seen on 'regular' Princess Ponies.
Mexican Princess Misty
- Known as Prince Sapphire
Mexican Prince Sapphire Variant I
- purple body, gold medallion
Mexican Prince Sapphire Variant II
- Mexican Prince Sapphire's body can fade from purple to blue with a large amount of sun exposure, so this isn't a true Variant, but more a product of storage and display conditions
- blue body, silver medallion, purple jewel
- G1 Sea Pony Misty