Birthday Pony is a G1 earth pony released in Year Ten (1991-1992).
She was a special release for the ten year anniversary of My Little Pony.
- Pose: Gingerbread Pose
- Body Colour: White
- Hair Colour: Pink with blue tinsel and blue, pink and silver streamers in tail
- Eye Colour: Blue
- Symbol: Pink, blue and purple stars, hearts, streamers and confetti
- yellow star comb
- pink cardboard gift box three surprise prizes:
- gold heart-shaped charm
When a little girl has a birthday, the Birthday Pony makes the day as wonderful as can be. She paints the sky with a beautiful rainbow that lasts from dawn to dusk, and sends songbirds to fill the air with pretty melodies. When it's time for the party, the Birthday Pony arrives first, decorated with colorful confetti and bright ribbons from her nose to her tail. Best of all, she brings a fancy box with her, and inside the box is a present for the birthday girl. Oh... it's your birthday? Then get ready for a surprise from the Birthday Pony!
Prototype Birthday Pony
- The Birthday pony prototype was in the Posey Pose, and had yellow in her symbols.
- There is also an alternate version with the yellow symbols in the original Gingerbread pose.