Generation 4 (2010 - Present)
G4 Poses (Identification)
G4 TV (Friendship Is Magic)
Generation 3.5 (2010)
Generation 3 (2003-2010)
Generation 2 (1997-2003)
Generation 1 (1982-1992)
Welcome to My Little Wiki
This Wiki has been created so that MLP collectors all over the world can pool their knowledge and create a useful tool to enjoy. Any and all additions are welcome, whether it's back card stories, photos or tutorials. Please join us and help create a comprehensive My Little Pony Wiki! As the My Little Pony collection continues to grow I hope this page grows with it!
I'm gearing up for big software updates! It will start with me turning off editing so I can get a perfectly up-to-date backup (as opposed to my dozens of slightly out-of-date ones), and it will lead into some serious downtime. I will keep yal updated.
I think only one gmail user is waiting to hear from me. Hopefully gmail will like my updates and start accepting my emails more readily soon. Absol 19:49, 23 June 2016 (EDT)
If you can't find your answer here (since this site is still lacking tons of info and photos), try checking out these other great sites on our Community Portal.
- New accounts can be set up by emailing the user name you'd like to absol <at> mylittlewiki <dot> org
- Please include the subject line "somepony wants a MLW account" to help me find your email, MLW email gets a lot of spam =(
The newest stuff, Recent Changes!
The wiki currently has 2,604 articles!
Blast off into the possibly unknown, Random Page!
Get around with navigation bar on the left, it includes but is not limited to:
- the search box (on the top right), just type in a pony's name and she'll pop up
- Finding Ponies, everything we could think of to help you identify a pony
- the my little pony lines divided up by generation: G1, G2, G3, G3.5, and G4
- navigation links to things like community portal with links to other my little pony pages and page templates helps with coding and adding information to the wiki
- Image Donors, a page where images are categorized by the wonderful pony people who donated them! (needs lot of filling in!)
- Catching up with G4 toys and TV!
- See Baby North Star and Sweet Stuff as good examples for incorporating both toy and TV show information.
There is still lots of construction going, this is a huge project. If you see something wrong/in error/etc and you don't want to fix it yourself please let me know and I will fix it. And if you need help with the wiki or have any questions you can email absol at absol AT mylittlewiki DOT org
Especially email me if you have a photobucket full of pony pictures you would like to donate <3