Generation 1 is the term applied to My Little Ponies made by Hasbro between 1981 and 1992. They are often referred to as G1.
These pages all pertain to the main scale of My Little Pony toys, this includes the accessories and playsets for such toys.
- G1 Ponies
- This page is a chronological list of My Little Pony toy releases.
- G1 Exclusive Ponies
- This page covers the pony toys that had limited distribution. Toys not available in North American are generally considered by collectors: International Ponies, Exclusive Ponies, and UK Exclusive Ponies (though the term UK Exclusive is often over used by North Americans).
- G1 Nirvana Ponies
- This page covers the toy variants with extremely limited distribution. Generally available in only one country, thusly the page is organized by country.
- G1 Pony Accessories
- This page is a resource for identifying the accessories that came packaged with My Little Ponies.
- G1 Pony Outfits
- This page covers the separately sold outfits for G1 ponies.
- G1 Playsets
- This page covers the playsets made for G1 ponies. These are generally houses, though there are a few carriages and beds.
Other My Little Pony Toys/Merchandise
- Petite Ponies
- This page mini hard plastic pony toys (about 1" high).
- Mummy Charms
- charms about the size of petite ponies, to be worn on a charm bracelet
- Plush Ponies
- The page lists the baby and adult plush ponies produced from only 1985-1987.
- Happy Meal Toys
- In G1 book charms were available from McDonalds
- Porcelain Figurines
- Slightly smaller than regular ponys
- This page scratches the surface of the wide variety of My Little Pony themed items for children produced in G1. I.e. clothing, dishes, puzzles, etc.
My Little Pony Fiction
- G1 Characters
- This page lists characters that appeared in the My Little Pony TV show, movies, and comics.
My Little Pony characters can be divided into three types. Those that were both produced as toys and appearing on the TV show, movies and comics, those that only appeared in the aforementioned media (no toy), and those who were only produced as toys. This page covers these first two types.
- G1 TV and Movies
- This page lists all the movies and TV series episodes.
- G1 Comic Books
- UK exclusive My Little Pony comics
- G1 Books
- various books about the My Little Pony characters
Paper about Ponies
- G1 Pamphlets and Media
- This page includes any kind of print media about My Little Ponies. I.e. Catalog pages, mail order forms, inserts, etc.
- G1 Backcard Photos
- This is an image gallery of backcard. The portion of a toy's packaging with a ponies story/bio.
- G1 Pony Photos
- image gallery of loose My Little Ponies
- G1 MIP Pony Photos
- image gallery of mint in package My Little Ponies
- G1 Plush Photos
- image gallery of plushies
Generation 1 Other
- My Pretty Pony
- Dream Beauties
- My Little Kitty
- My Little Puppy
- My Little Bunny
- Fairy Tails
- Moon Dreamers
- Prototype Ponies
- Glo Friends
Pony Release Years
|Year One (1982-1983)|
|Year Two (1983-1984)|
|Mail Order Ponies|
|Year Three (1984-1985)|
|Play and Care Sets|
|Baby Sea Ponies|
|Mail Order Ponies|
This category has the following 94 subcategories, out of 94 total.
Pages in category "Generation 1"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 951 total.(previous 200) (next 200)next 200)