- English: Parasol
- German: Sonnenschirmchen
- Greek: Protovrohi
- Italian: Rosa
- Portuguese (Brazil): Pingo de Chuva (collector's pose)
- Portuguese (Brazil): Noivinha (shy pose)
Parasol was first released in 1983.
- Pose: Bow Tie Pose
- Body Colour: Pink
- Hair Colour: Pink/yellow/green/blue
- Eye Colour: Purple
- Symbol: Group of glittery pink and blue umbrellas
- A blue ribbon
Note: These stories are reproduced exactly as they appear on the ponies' backcards, including all errors.
US Backcard Story
The sun was shining very brightly and Parasol was hot... very hot. She sat under a rainbow-colored parasol sipping pink lemonade, unable to move. Gently closing her eyes, Parasol could see many of her pony friends bathing in the waterfall. "The Waterfall looks so inviting today!" said Parasol to herself.
Blinking twice, her rainbow magic carried her to the edge of the pond. Sprinkles was so excited to see Parasol, she kicked up her heels, spraying everyone with water. The tiny beads of spray formed raindrops and when the sun shown through them, a beautiful rainbow appeared! Parasol could feel her energy returning.
"Would you help me braid my hair into many litle rainbows?" Parasol asked the raindrops. And as she stood in the mist from the waterfall, her mane and tail were braided into beautiful rainbows.
- Purple shooting star brush (with hole)
- Original 1984 Collection 1: Parasol, Moonstone, and Starshine (retro re-issue)
- Light pink earth pony, Rainbow hair, Bowtie's pose, red/silver umbrellas
Brazilian Parasol Variant I
Brazilian Parasol Variant II
- Bow Tie Pose with no symbols, rainbow hair and pink body
Greek Parasol Variant I
Greek Parasol Variant II
Italian Parasol Variant I
- regular hair
Italian Parasol Variant II
- tropical hair
Spanish Parasol Variant I
- Marked Spain
Spanish Parasol Variant II
- no country
South African Parasol
- bright pink body, 4 purple umbrellas, rainbow hair, Moondancer Pose with open mouth
|G1 ♥ Pony Toys ♥ Year Two (1983-1984)|
|Mail Order Ponies|