Satin 'n Lace
Three versions of Satin 'n Lace were released: Lavender, So Soft, Magenta.
- Pose: Posey Pose
- Body Colour: Lavender or Magenta
- Hair Colour: 'Fading pink'
- Eye Colour: Blue
- Symbol: Two white bells tied with blue ribbon
Even in Dream Valley, where everyday is filled with laughter, a wedding stands out as one of the happiest days of the year. Today is Satin 'n Lace's special day, and she's done everything she can to make sure it's perfect. She invited all the Collector ponies to help celebrate the occasion. She even rented the Pretty Parlor for the entire day before, so everyone could have a professional grooming! Still, as busy as she was planning her wedding, Satin 'n Lace is relaxed and glowing with happiness today. And she finally gets to wear her gorgeous new wedding gown!
Mail Order Pamphlets
The earliest pamphlet featuring Satin 'n Lace is dated 1986, and she is referred to as a So Soft Pony. (pamphlet not pictured)
Sparkle Pony Pamphlet
- Satin 'n Lace costs is $6.50 + 1 pony point
- pamphlet copyright date 1987
- mail order offer good until June 30, 1989
- Coat 'n Tails / Tux 'n Tails is NOT available yet
- Pamphlet copyright date 1988
- Mail order offer good until September 1, 1989
- Satin 'n Lace and Coat 'n Tails (first MO appearance, later renamed Tux 'n Tails) are both available separately, Satin 'n Lace costs $7 + 1 pony point
My Little Pony Adventure Cruise Pamphlet
- Mail order offer good through December 31, 1990
- Pamphlet copyright date 1990
- Satin 'n Lace not available singly, only in a pair with Tux 'n Tails
- Either pay the full amount for both ponies ($13.25) or pay 3 pony points and less money, $11 + 3 points
Prototype Satin 'n Lace
In the Sparkle Pony mail order pamphlet Satin 'n Lace appears in the Collectors Pose.