There are seven Baby Firefly toy variants.
- 1 Media Appearances
- 1.1 Baby Firefly
- 1.2 German Baby Firefly
- 1.3 Greek Baby Firefly
- 1.4 Pearlized Baby Firefly
- 2 Merchandise
- 3 See also
She appeared in the book "Baby Firefly's Adventure"
Baby Firefly did not appear at all (?) in the My Little Pony TV shows and movie (only her mother Firefly did).
Baby Firefly is a G1 Baby Pony released in 1984.
- She was available in North America.
- She was not available in the UK. 
- Pose: Baby Surprise Pose
- Body Colour: Pink
- Hair Colour: Blue
- Eye Colour: Purple
- Symbol: 1 blue glittery lightning bolt
- Lavender ribbon
Note: These stories are reproduced exactly as they appear on the ponies' backcards, including all errors.
US Backcard Story
Flapping and fluttering her tiny pegasus wings, Baby Firefly hopped and bounced in the air. "I'm trying to fly to the waterfall!" Baby Firefly explained to her mother. After Baby Firefly made several unsuccessful attempts - and landed on her nose - Mother Firefly offered her help. "Grab hold of my mane and I'll take you there," she suggested, remembering how difficult it is to learn to fly.
Baby Firefly held tightly to her mother's mane as they quickly flew to the waterfall. Dressed in Sun & Fun outfits, Baby Firefly and her mother spent the day playing on the shore. While balancing a beach ball on her nose, Baby Firefly glanced down. "Mother!" she called excitedly. "look, I'm flying!" She had been concentrating so hard, that she began to fly without even realizing it! Firefly was very proud of her baby.
By evening Baby Firefly was very tired indeed. "Tomorrow my wings will be stronger and I'm going to visit the rainbow!" she said with a yawn.
German Baby Firefly
Greek Baby Firefly
Greek Baby Firefly Variant I
- pink with pink hair and matte blue lightning bolts
Greek Baby Firefly Variant II
- cream/pale pink body
- possibly came with either pink necklace or blue
Greek Baby Firefly Variant III
- Pose: Baby Surprise Pose
- Body Colour: Lavender
- Hair Colour: Pink
- Eye Colour: Light Blue
- Symbol: 2 dark magenta glittery lightning bolts
- buggy (blue umbrella and wheels, with white trim and ribbon)
Greek Baby Firefly Variant IV
- Yellowish body with neon yellow hair. Has blue eyes and 2 blue lightning bolts for symbols.
Pearlized Baby Firefly
A pearlized version of Baby Firefly was released as a mail order exclusive pony and came with a dark purple ribbon. She was available Year Seven (1988-1989).
My Little Pony Adventure Cruise Pamphlet
- Mail order offer good through December 31, 1990
- Pamphlet copyright date 1990
- Satin 'n Lace not available singly, only in a pair with Tux 'n Tails
- Either pay the full amount for both ponies ($13.25) or pay 3 pony points and less money, $11 + 3 points
|G1 ♥ Pony Toys ♥ Year Three (1984-1985)|
|Play and Care Sets|
|Baby Sea Ponies|
|Mail Order Ponies|