|Nirvana Ponies by Country|
Ponies made in Venezuela are a relatively new discovery in MLP collecting. New variants continue to be found.
The toys were sold by a company called Bisanti.
Ponies were packaged two ways.
- Packaged in boxes with a comb and tail ribbon. The colors of these appear to be random.
- In a plastic bag with no mane or tail, but with a squeaker in their tail hole.
- Applejack (at least two variants)
- Blossom (at least six variants)
- Cherries Jubilee (at least four variants)
- Cotton Candy
- Firefly (three variants)
- Lickety-Split (at least four variants)
- Medley (at least four variants)
- Minty (only one baggy pony so far)
- Starshine (at least 5 variants)
- Tootsie (at least two variants)
Cherries Jubilee -yellow body and pink mane
Cherries Jubilee -blue body and peach mane
Cherries Jubilee -white with light pink hair, blue eyes, and red symbols
Cherries Jubilee -white with blue hair and red symbols
Starshine -red symbol
Starshine -light blond hair, blue symbol
Starshine -darker blond hair, blue symbol